Legacy Traditional Schools – KidsCare (LKC) provides a safe, structured, caring, enriching and affordable program led by Legacy’s trained and experienced staff at all twelve campuses. LKC is designed with our busy parents in mind. LKC students remain on-site – eliminating the need for additional transportation to a child care center. LKC students participate in fun educational activities, spend time with friends and receive homework help (afternoon sessions).
LKC is available before and after school from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please read the Legacy KidsCare Parent Handbook for detailed information about the program.
Legacy KidsCare Fees
Monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month.
Bi-monthly payments are due on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- LKC Before School, Part-time (max of 3 days a week): $71.00/month – $35.50 twice a month due the 1st and 15th
- LKC Before School, Full-time: $81.00/month – $40.50 twice a month due the 1st and 15th
- LKC After School, Part-time (max of 3 days a week): $159.00/month – $79.50 twice a month due the 1st and 15th
- LKC After School, Full-time: $198.00/month – $99.00 twice a month due the 1st and 15th
- Family Maximum: $400- This discounted payment option is only payable at the beginning of each month.
- Drop in: $20 per day: This tuition option can be used for half days or any day that you don’t have someone to watch your child. Registration is required with two days’ notice.
(Fees do not include holiday, intersession breaks and summer academy)
- Payment-Not-Received Fee:Your child may not attend LKC unless the school has received your payment for the month. On the first of the month, if your child attends LKC prior to the months payment, you will be charged a $30 fee that must be paid to the Program Administrator when the child is picked up. Your child will be ineligible to participate in LKC until the full months payment is received through your school’s Shopping Cart.
- Late-Pick-Up Fee: Children should be picked up by 6:00 pm. If you are late, you may be charged $1 per minute, and your child will not be able to attend again until the charge is paid. We will use a cell-phone clock for accurate time. To avoid these fees, make sure to arrive with time to spare.
Please read the Legacy KidsCare Parent Handbook and return forms if applicable, before enrollment begins. Begin registration for Legacy KidsCare by filling out the Registration Form. As you successfully complete a step of the registration process, you will be directed to the next one.
If you are interested in learning more about LKC, please email LKC KidsCare email at: